It’s National Hot Cocoa day. Now I don’t know about you, but there’s something undeniably comforting about a warm cup of hot cocoa.
Maybe your grandmother gave you some after a day of getting your face pelted with snowballs by your older brother. Or you could’ve had a normal family and happily made snow angels together, not like I’m jealous of your totally non-violent upbringing or anything.
But that feeling of family and holiday happiness. Of snuggling up on a cold, wintry day on the couch with your favorite warm blanket and loved ones, everyone sipping on warm cups of cocoa is one of those cheesy, beloved holiday pastimes that’s hard not to love.
So if you wanna get in the Christmas spirit, or get yourself souped up for the holidays, just gaze upon these glorious cups of hot cocoa.
1. French hot cocoa.
The most INCREDIBLE French Hot Chocolate! Thick, rich drinking chocolate that tastes just like the hot chocolate in Paris cafes! 🍫🇫🇷 . . Tap @wellplated and visit the link in my profile for a clickable link to ALL recipes, or find it here: https://www.wellplated.com/french-hot-chocolate/ #wellplatedrecipes . #feedfeed #bhgfood #food_glooby #yumz #dinner🍴 #yum😋 #thekitchn #buzzfeast #theeverygirl #huffposttaste #gloobyfood #thefeedfeed #eatingfortheinsta #cleanfood #realfood #eatrealfood #cleaneating #eater #drinkingchocolate #hotcocoa #indulgenteats #hotchocolatetime #cafeangelina #pariseats
2. Dairy-free hot cocoa with a toasted marshmallow.
3. This spicy hot cocoa deliciousness.
Check out the recipe on the original post here.
4. This marshmallow gob in a bowl of hot chocolate.
5. Hot chocolate made with heavy cream instead of milk.
6. McDonald’s offers awesome looking hot cocoas too if you need a quick fix.
7. Peppermint snowflake hot cocoa is gorgeous.
8. If you’re looking for vegan, sugar free hot cocoa, check this bad boy out.
9. Candied bacon…unusual…but I’m listening.
10. Almond milk, cinnamon, with a little bit of orange juice in the hot cocoa.
11. This essential oil-based hot cocoa bomb.
12. Chestnut-infused hot chocolate.
13. Hot fudge and caramel-drizzled cocoa drank.
14. This homemade cup of cocoa with molasses cookies.
15. Sprinkles Bakery’s Red Velvet Hot Cocoa.
Which one of these cups best tickles your fancy? Or is there a favorite one of yours that isn’t on this list?